This installment of the Heyman Center's "Money Series," features Gillian Tett, US managing editor of the Financial Times, where she oversees global coverage of the financial markets. In March 2009 she was named Journalist of the Year at the British Press Awards. In June 2009 her book Fool’s Gold won Financial Book of the Year at the inaugural Spear’s Book Awards. Heyman Center Director Mark Mazower will chair the event.
The Money Series
An Anthropologist on Wall StreetWednesday, March 28, 2012 6:15pm The Kraft Center, Rennert Hall
This event is free and open to the public.
No tickets or registration necessary.
Seating is on a first come, first served basis.
Photo I.D. required for entry.
By Lecture Series
- The Edward W. Said Memorial Lecture
- The Lionel Trilling Seminar
- The Disciplines Series
- The Disciplines Series: Evaluation, Value, and Evidence
- The Disciplines Series: The Idea of Development
- Poets at the Heyman Center
- The Writing Lives Series
- The Money Series
- The History and Theory Lecture
- Heyman Center Global Events