The annual History and Theory Lecture will feature Rosalind O'Hanlon, Professor in Indian History and Culture at the University of Oxford. Ethan Kleinberg, Wesleyan Professor of History at Wesleyan University and Executive Editor of the journal History and Theory, chaired. This lecture will be published in the February 2013 issue of History and Theory.
The History and Theory Lecture
Creating Rights in Holy Places: Some Reflections on the History of “Hindu” Law in IndiaTuesday, April 10, 2012 6:15pm The Schapiro Center, Davis Auditorium
This talk is free and open to the public.
No registration or tickets necessary.
Seating is on a first come, first served basis.
History and Theory
The Consortium for Cultural and Intellectual History
By Lecture Series
- The Edward W. Said Memorial Lecture
- The Lionel Trilling Seminar
- The Disciplines Series
- The Disciplines Series: Evaluation, Value, and Evidence
- The Disciplines Series: The Idea of Development
- Poets at the Heyman Center
- The Writing Lives Series
- The Money Series
- The History and Theory Lecture
- Heyman Center Global Events