This discussion marks the publication of Andrew Delbanco's latest book, College: What it Was, Is, and Should Be. The panel will include Andrew Delbanco, Ira Katznelson, Roosevelt Montas, Ganiatu Afolabi (CC '12), and Sam Roth (CC '12). James Valentini, Interim Dean of Columbia College, will moderate.
Do America’s Colleges Have a Future?: A Roundtable DiscussionThursday, April 19, 2012 6:15pm Schermerhorn Hall, Room 501
This event is free and open to the public.
No tickets or registration necessary.
Seating is on a first come, first served basis.
By Lecture Series
- The Edward W. Said Memorial Lecture
- The Lionel Trilling Seminar
- The Disciplines Series
- The Disciplines Series: Evaluation, Value, and Evidence
- The Disciplines Series: The Idea of Development
- Poets at the Heyman Center
- The Writing Lives Series
- The Money Series
- The History and Theory Lecture
- Heyman Center Global Events