Quentin Skinner returns to the Heyman Center to deliver a set of three lectures titled "Shakespeare and Rhetorical Invention." This, the second lecture, is titled "Shakespeare on Beginning to Speak."
Shakespeare on Beginning to SpeakTuesday, November 15, 2011 6:15pm The Heyman Center, Second Floor Common Room
This event is free and open to the public.
No tickets or registration necessary.
Seating is on a first come, first served basis.
Photo ID required for entry.
By Lecture Series
- The Edward W. Said Memorial Lecture
- The Lionel Trilling Seminar
- The Disciplines Series
- The Disciplines Series: Evaluation, Value, and Evidence
- The Disciplines Series: The Idea of Development
- Poets at the Heyman Center
- The Writing Lives Series
- The Money Series
- The History and Theory Lecture
- Heyman Center Global Events