"The Global Minotaur: The Crash of 2008 and the Euro-Zone Crisis in Historical Perspective," will feature Yanis Varoufakis, Professor of Economics at the University of Athens, and Justin Fox, Editorial Director of the Harvard Business Review Group. Mark Mazower, Director of the Heyman Center, will chair.
The Money Series
The Global Minotaur: The Crash of 2008 and the Euro-Zone Crisis in Historical PerspectiveWednesday, November 9, 2011 6:15pm The Schapiro Center, Davis Auditorium
This event is free and open to the public.
No tickets or registration required.
Seating is on a first come, first served basis.
By Lecture Series
- The Edward W. Said Memorial Lecture
- The Lionel Trilling Seminar
- The Disciplines Series
- The Disciplines Series: Evaluation, Value, and Evidence
- The Disciplines Series: The Idea of Development
- Poets at the Heyman Center
- The Writing Lives Series
- The Money Series
- The History and Theory Lecture
- Heyman Center Global Events