Quentin Skinner returns to the Heyman Center to deliver a set of three lectures titled "Shakespeare and Rhetorical Invention." This, the first lecture, is title "The Renaissance Theory of Rhetorical Invention."
The Renaissance Theory of Rhetorical InventionMonday, November 14, 2011 The Heyman Center, Second Floor Common Room
This event is free and open to the public.
No tickets or registration necessary.
Seating is on a first come, first served basis.
Photo ID required for entry.
By Lecture Series
- The Edward W. Said Memorial Lecture
- The Lionel Trilling Seminar
- The Disciplines Series
- The Disciplines Series: Evaluation, Value, and Evidence
- The Disciplines Series: The Idea of Development
- Poets at the Heyman Center
- The Writing Lives Series
- The Money Series
- The History and Theory Lecture
- Heyman Center Global Events