Justice in Education Scholar Topeka K. Sam has been featured on Open Society with an op-ed on America’s Probation & Parole Systems. Click here to read the article.
Justice in Education Scholar Topeka K. Sam writes op-ed for Open SocietyPress
Public Humanities Initiative
- September 18, 2017 Prisons and Education: Book Discussion
Featured PHI News
- July 14, 2017 Justice in Education Scholar Topeka K. Sam writes op-ed for Open Society
- July 5, 2017 Justice-in-Education Initiative featured as the cover story for Columbia Magazine’s summer ‘17 issue
- May 2, 2017 Congratulations PHI Fellow Sahar Ullah on Receiving the 2017 Presidential Award!
- March 7, 2017 Columbia University’s Center for Justice announces the June Jordan Fellowship